Saturday, February 13, 2010

***ABOUT ME***

I am Meow Meow Zombie Kitty and the love of my LIFE is ViciousBenX. Together we make ViciousZombie. Works out in a pretty freaking awesome way. This is our blog. Most of the posts you'll see here will be made by me but on occasion VicousBen will Join in. What we're trying to achieve is a place where people can come, take a load off and find some interesting, odd, and entertaining stories. We have a twisted sense of humour so if you have a weak stomach or you're fucking anal about people who take jabs at almost every race, religion, sex, sexual preference or views and opinions in
the world then this is not the place for you. Hit next and try the next blog, maybe it will be a bit more blander and to your liking.

Still here??? Good!!! Enjoy the ride!



Below you will find some random factoids about Meow Meow Zombie Kitty for your viewing pleasure. I hope you enjoy:

Since blogger only allows 2,000 characters or less what could I do? I had to make a blog post dedicated to this LOL. C'est la vie.

I'M TAKEN I LUV LUV LUUUUUUV ♥♥♥MY BOYFRIEND♥♥♥ DEARLY and don't want to go out with you in anyway. Any blatant passes at me will not be taken lightly and will get you deleted from my life quicker than hitting the delete button, it's that simple. Respect me and I will Respect you. Thankies for your cooperation and understanding.

I am an animal lover and I love and treasure my twin Kitty daughters Pandora and Pantera. And my Chibeagle Gizmo. Seeing something bad happen to an animal makes me more emotional and sad than seeing something happen to a human.

I'm a vegetarian but from time to time I still eat fish and seafood. Can't help it I'm a sushi lover and couldn't go fully vegan.

Karma, I'm a firm believer in ya get whatcha give and sometimes if whatcha give is bad then whatcha get is worse on the other hand if whatcha give is good then whatcha get is even better.

My original hair color is Dark Brown and changes very often from time to time.

I'm 5'1, I'm an Elf and Love being one.

My Worst Fear Was to Die Without Ever Finding My True Love, But I Don't Have to Worry About That Anymore.

I don't smoke.

I drink socially.

I try not to cuss but can't help it if every now and then I let er fly *giggle* .

I'm seen by my friends and family as extremely dependable and trustworthy a confidant of sorts. People like to seek me out for advice because of my high level of trustworthiness. I will take anything said to me with me to my grave.

I don't play any instruments but have developed a passion for karaoke and playing Singstar on the Playstation. I also love the Game Lips for the Xbox. Guitar Hero and Rock Band also RULE. :-)

I don't have any tattoos as odd as that may seem.

I like to look and dress according to how I feel on any given day. One day you may find me in jeans and a T-shirt and another just completely glamoured out. I've been labeled everything from "Goth" to "Candy Goth" to "Metalhead" to even "Poser", but really I don't label others therefore I don't expect to be labeled myself. I'm just ME and ME is who I love to be. If you're gonna call me anything G33k would be a good place to start hahaha!!!

It makes me giggle when a certain style I dress in, thing I say, or look I portray comes across as "Scary" or "Intimidating" lol those who know and love me know I'm one of the most harmless people you've ever met. :-O Did my alter ego scare you? Oops I sorries.... lol.

I get along with everyone just try me. Please don't pass judgement on me til you've gotten to know me. Just because I look, act, and think differently than you does not mean I am not a nice person.

I *AM* very opinionated and will always stick to what I believe in. I'm very blunt and upfront and I don't candy coat anything. If you ask me for my opinion on something be prepared to hear the honest truth.
I often get hated on for this so I am already very used to it.

I'm a total goofball/geek and like to frolic about.

I'm A Very Humble Person.

I love to giggle. Laughter is good for the heart and soul.

Large crowds tend to freak me out a bit (No I'm not claustophobic).

As outgoing as I may look on the outside I really am quite shy it takes a lot for me to talk to someone in person, the words just never seem to come out.

I have a slight case of OCD, or at least I think it's slight, especially when it comes to arranging and rearranging. I have a constant knack for Neatness.

My favorite games as of late are any music oriented game such as Singstar, Guitar Hero, or Rock Band. BUT I've Been Diggin playing the DS a LOT Hooray for Cooking Mama! I Love Racing Games and anything Horror Related. I'm also really into Guitar Hero II & III for Xbox 360 it's ADDICTING My latest addiction is Guitar Hero Aerosmith, Left for Dead and Street Fighter 4!!

It's hard to say what my favorite movie is I'm a Movie Buff So Thats Really Hard. It would be an injustice to single just one movie out. Check out My Movies Section. I try to regularly update it.

My favorite monster is the Zombie.

My favorite music artists lately are : Voltaire, Wednesday 13, Creature Feature.

I like to read New Age, Goth, Horror, Sci Fi. Rue Morgue, Fangoria, Horrorhound, Etc. Books/Magazines.

I like the colors Black, Red, Purple and anything colourful with Neon.

I luffs Veggie Burgers, Japanese and Thai Food.

My favorite drink is water.

I'm usually very calm and mellow but when you feed me too much sugar and I get hyper WATCH OUT!!!! BOING BOING BOING.

I am not religious but I am very spiritual. I follow no flock. I have my own belief structure and I'm a bit of
everything mixed into one, I know where my alliance lies.
I love to chat and or text message and I'm up for any kind of discussion except for come on use your common sense if I'm taken I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT SEX OR ANYTHING SEXUAL WITH YOU!!! Don't make me have to slurp out your brain and turn you into a mindless zombie after which you'll be of NO USE to me as a friend any longer muahahahaha!!!
Also >I CAN'T STAND< chain messages of any kind or these ridiculously immature "FILL OUT THIS IDIOTIC SURVEY AND THEN WHATEVER YOU GET PUT THIS ON YOUR STATUS AND DON'T TELL THE BOYS" games, we're not in kindergarten, at least I'm not, save those for someone else who likes them.

*I FOLLOW NO FLOCK AND PITY THOSE WHO DO FOLLOW*

Interests:

• Animals
• Being A Movie Buff, I love all different kinds of movies, but mainly Horror the more gruesome and bloody it is the more I like it..
• Being 'Perky Goth' as some of my friends call me :-) I’ve also been called a Candy Goth LMAO.
• Cats, Kitties I Luv Kitties Cantcha Tell??
• Changing My Hair Color
• Checkin Out The Moon On Its Different Phases
• Clubs
• Concerts
• Conventions (Sci-fi, Anime, Horror, and lets not forget my favorite convention of the year Screamfest, held every October in Orlando, FL)
• Cooking
• COSPLAY
• Custom Clothing
• Dancing (NOOO NOT TO SPANISH OR SALSA, NOOO NOT TO HIP HOP OR RAP, AND HELLLLL NO NOT TO REGGAETON-- BLECH PHOOEY!!)
• Ebay
• Edward Scissorhands
• Emily the Strange and her cute kitty gear, anything Emily the Strange Related
• Experimenting with Contacts
• Eyeliner
• Fairies
• Fairy Tales
• Fashion (but not the boring runway model kind)
• Ghost Hunting
• Goin To Haunted Houses and growlin at the people trying to scare me hee hee
• Graveyards and Cemetaries
• H♥A♥L♥L♥O♥W♥E♥E♥N♥
• Hello Kitty
• Horror Movies Bloody Gory Ones
• Hot Topic(once in a while they carry a kewl piece or two)
• I know this may seem corny to some of you but whatever I dont care, telling my Daughter (my kitty) "Mommy Loves You" about fifty times a day
• Incense Specially Nag Champa
• Italian Horror Movies
• Japanese Horror Movies
• Just being weird and geeky
• Karaoke
• Lip Service
• Lookin at the Stars and the Sky at night.
• Lotta The Retro 80's Movies
• Make Up and Special Effects
• Malls (I LOOOVE to Shop, YAY!!!)
• Meeting New People
• Movies
• Music
• Museums
• Nighttime
• People with INDEPENDENT thought
• Popples
• Rain and Thunderstorms
• Rainbow Brite
• Reading
• She-Ra
• Starbucks
• Tea Houses
• The Crow
• The Paranormal
• Traveling hope to do lots of it and often but first and foremost to Japan --- Hellz Yeah :-)
• Vampirism
• Vegetarian Food
• Video Games
• Vintage
• Wicca

Favorite Music

Hope my list isn't toooo long. This is a list of all the genre's I like and some of the bands I like to

listen to.

• Black Metal
• Classical
• Darkcore
• Darkwave
• Electrogoth
• Electronica
• Gabber
• Glam Metal
• Gothic Metal
• Gothic Rock
• Hair Metal
• Hardcore
• Hard Dance
• Horrorbilly
• Horrorcore
• Industrial
• J-Pop
• J-Rock
• New Age
• New Wave
• Opera
• Psychobilly
• Punk
• Rockabilly
• Symphonic Metal
• SynthPop
• Techno
• Trance
• Visual Kei


A

A.F.I.
AC/DC
Aerosmith
Alice Cooper
Alice Nine
Alien Sex Fiend
Angelspit
Apoptygma Berzerk
Assemblage 23
Ayumi Hamasaki

B

Bauhaus
Beastie Boys
Beborn Beton
Behemoth
Bella Morte
Billy Idol
Bjork
Black Sabbath
Blood or Whiskey
Blutengel

C

Candy Spooky Theater
Carfax Abbey
Christian Death
Cinderella
CKY
Clan of Xymox
Cocteau Twins
Combichrist
Concrete Blonde
Corpus Delicti
Covenant
Cradle of Filth
Creature Feature
Cyanide Regime
Cyndi Lauper

D

Damn Yankees
Danger Danger
Danger Gang
Dangerous Toys
Danny Elfman
David Bowie
Deadstar Assembly
Depeche Mode
Devil Doll
Dimmu Borgir
Dir En Grey
Disturbed
Dropkick Murphys
Drowning Pool

E

Echo and the Bunnymen
Evanescence
Extreme

F

Faith No More
Faster Pussycat
Fear Factory
Fiona Apple
Firehouse
Flogging Molly
Front 242
Funker Vogt

G

Gackt
Gary Numan
Gene Loves Jezebel
Genitorturers
Glenn Danzig
Godhead
Godsmack
Gogol Bordello
Gravity Kills
Great White
Green Day
Grendel
Guns -n- Roses
Gogol Bordello
Gwar
Gwen Stefani

H

H.I.M.
Hocico
Hole

I

In Strict Confidence
Informatik
Information Society
Iron Maiden

J

Jesus On Extasy
Joy Division

K

King Diamond
Kiss
KMFDM
Korn
Krokus

L

L.A. Guns
Lacrimosa
Lacuna Coil
Leaetherstrip
Led Zeppelin
Lillian Axe
Linkin Park
Lita Ford
Lords of Acid
Lost Prophets
Love and Rockets

M

Madonna
Malice Mizer
Manowar
Marilyn Manson
Megadeth
Metallica
Midnight Syndicate
Mindless Self Indulgence
Ministry
Miranda Sex Garden
Moi Dix Mois
Morissey
Motley Crue
Mr. Big

N

Namnambulu
Nena
New Order
Nightwish
Nine Inch Nails

O

Ohgr
Omnia
Orgy
Ozzy Osbourne

P

Pantera
Pet Shop Boys
Peter Murphy
Pierrot
Pink
Poison
Portishead
Powerman 5000
Puscifer

Q

Queen
Queensryche
Quiet Riot

R

Rammstein
Rancid
Rasputina
Ratt
Razed in Black
Richard Christ
Rob Zombie
Ronnie James Dio

S

Sarah Mclachlan
Savatage
Scorpions
Siouxsie Sioux
Sister Machine Gun
Sisters of Mercy
Skid Row
Skinny Puppy
Slaughter
Slayer
Slipknot
Smashing Pumpkins
Stabbing Westward
StainD
Starlit
Static X
Steelheart
Stevie Nicks
Stryper
Switchblade Symphony
System of a Down

T

Tesla
The Birthday Massacre
The Bloody Irish Boys
The Church
The Creepshow
The Cruxshadows
The Cult
The Cure
The Horrorpops
The Jesus and Mary Chain
The Matadors
The Misfits
The Prodigy
The Smiths
The Vincent Black Shadow
Tones on Tail
Tori Amos
Trent Reznor
Tristania
Trixter
Twisted Sister
Type O Negative

U

Ugly Kid Joe
Unter Null

V

Vain
Van Halen
Virgin Black
Vixen
Voltaire

W

W.A.S.P.
Warrant
Wednesday 13
White Lion
Whitesnake
Winger
Wolfsheim
Wumpscut

Z

Zombie Girl

Favorite Shows

• Adult Swim
• Dead Like Me
• Dexter
• Dirty Jobs
• Family Guy
• Futurama
• Ghost Hunters
• Heroes
• Man vs. Food
• Masters of Horror
• Metalocalypse
• Miami Ink
• Mythbusters
• Ninja Warrior
• No Reservations
• Paranormal State
• Scare Factor
• Six Feet Under
• Spongebob
• The Simpsons
• The Sopranos
• True Blood

Anything thats on
• Animal Planet
And almost anything on:
• Cartoon Network
• Discovery Channel
• Food Network
• History Channel
• Sci-FI
• The Travel Channel
• HGTV
• G4

Favorite Movies

Favorite Movies:

Horror
• Foreign Horror
• French Horror
• Italian Horror
• J-Horror
• Monster
• Slashers
• Vampires
• Zombie
Ok lets just say I’m into every subgenre of Horror there is hahaha after all I am a horror buff.
• Independent Film
• Documentaries
• Mockumentaries
• Fantasy
• Adventure
• Anime
• Comedy
• Sci-Fi
• Animation
• Disney Movies
• Drama
• Action


#

2 Days in Paris
28 Days Later
3 Extremes
30 Days of Night

A

A Clockwork Orange
A Dirty Shame
A Nightmare on Elm Street
Adventures in Babysitting
Alice in Wonderland (Disney)
American Beauty
American Gangster
American Psycho
Andrew Lloyd Weber's Phantom of the Opera
Audition
August Underground
August Underground: Mordum
August Underground: Penance

B

Bachelor Party
Batman Begins
Beauty and the Beast (Disney)
Beerfest
Beetlejuice
Behind the Mask: The Rise of Leslie Vernon
Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey
Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure
Black Roses
Blade Series
Bloodlust: Subspecies Series
Bloodrayne
Bloody Mary
Bolt (Disney)
Bone Sickness
Brain-dead AKA Dead Alive
Bram Stoker's Dracula
Bubba Hotep

C

Cannibal Holocaust
Carved
Casper
Catwoman
Cemetery Man
Chainsaw Sally
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
Chasing Amy
Cheech and Chong Up In Smoke
Children of the Corn
City of Rott
City of the Living Dead
Clerks
Cool World
Crank
Creepshow Series
Crumb

D

Dawn of the Dead 1978 & 2004
Day of the Dead
Dirty Sanchez
Dogma
Dolls
Donnie Darko
Don't Tell Mom the Babysitters Dead
Dracula

E

Edward Scissorhands
El Topo
Elvira Movies
Encino Man
Ever After
Evil Dead Series
Exorcist

F

Failure to Launch
Fando & Lis
Feast of Love
Ferris Bueller's Day Off
Fetishes
Fido
Frankenhooker
Frankenstein
Friday the 13th
Friends and Lovers
Fright Night
Fright Night II
From Dusk to Dawn
From Hell
Full Metal Jacket
Funny Man

G

Ghost World
Ginger Snaps Series
Girl Interrupted
Gremlins

H

Hackers
Halloween Series
Hard Rock Zombies
Harry and the Hendersons
Harry Potter Series
Hatchet
Hellboy Series
Hellraiser Series
High Tension
Hocus Pocus
Holy Mountain
Hostel
House By The Cemetery
House of 1000 Corpses
House of Wax
House on Haunted Hill

I

I Spit on Your Corpse I Piss On Your Grave
Ichi the Killer
I'll Bury You Tomorrow
Interview With a Vampire

J

Jackass
Jacob's Ladder
Jawbreaker
Ju On (Japanese Grudge)
Just Like Heaven

K

Katiebird Certifiable Crazy Person
Kissed

L

Labyrinth
Lady Vengeance
Land of the Dead
Last House on the Left
League of Extraordinary Gentlemen
Legend
Little Monsters
Little Shop of Horrors
Lord of Illusions
Lord of the Rings Series
Lost Highway

M

Mallrats
Meatball Machine
Memoirs of a Geisha
Mr. Brooks
Mulberry Street
Murder Set Pieces
My Bloody Valentine
My First Mister

N

Nails
Night at the Museum
Night of the Demons
Night of the Living Dead 1968 & 1990
Night of the Living Dead 3D
Nightbreed
Nosferatu

O

Office Space

P


Pan's Labyrinth
Pet Sematary
Phantasm
Pinocchio 964
Pirates of the Caribbean Series
Playroom
Princess Bride
Pulp Fiction
Pulse (Kairo)
Pulse (U.S.)
Puppet Master Series

Q

Queen of the Damned

R

Rambo 2007
Reanimator Series
Redsin Tower
Reform School Girls
Resident Evil Series
Return of the Living Dead
Ringu (Japanese Ring Series)
Rise and Fall of the Slasher Film
Rob Zombie's Halloween
Rocky Horror Picture Show
Roman
Rubber's Lover
Running With Scissors

S

SAW Series
Secretary
Severance
Shaun of the Dead
Sick Nurses
Silent Hill
Silverscream
Slashers
Sleepy Hollow
Stardust
Stephen King's IT
Strangeland
Summer School
Superman Returns
Superman Series
Suspiria
Sweeney Todd

T

The Addams Family
The Blood Shack
The Breakfast Club
The Bride of Frankenstein
The Cook
The Corpse Bride
The Craft
The Crazies
The Crow Series
The Dark Crystal
The Dark Knight
The Departed
The Devil’s Backbone
The Devil's Rejects
The Girl Next Door
The Goonies
The Gore Gore Girls
The Hills Have Eyes
The Holiday
The Lost Boys
The Machine Girl
The Monster Squad
The Night of the Werewolf
The Nightmare Before Christmas
The Ninth Gate
The Omen
The Others
The Ring
The Simpsons Movie
The Strangers
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre Series
The Tripper
The Witches
The Witches of Eastwick
The Wolfman
Thirteen Ghosts

U

Underworld Series

V

Van Helsing
Vengeance of the Zombies
Videodrome
Visions of Suffering
Visiting Hours

W

Weird Science
Who Framed Roger Rabbit
Wristcutters

X

Xmen Series

Z

Zombie

My mother always said my sister, Satsu was like wood. As rooted to the earth as a sakura tree... But she told me

I was like water... Water can carve its way through stone. And when trapped, water makes a new path.

From Memoirs of a Geisha.


I love meeting new people, especially those who accept me and take the time to get to know me as a person.

No comments:

Post a Comment